Saturday, December 6, 2014

Move

I closed on my first house this week. What a crescendo to years of looking for a house.  My hubby and I both signed the papers. Now we have to figure out how to move our stuff.  We have a trailer, van, and a car top carrier.  We currently have a smaller house so not too much furniture but lots of bins of clothes.  I save most of the hand-me-downs friends and neighbors give me.

So now, we are praying how to fill our new house up. I will be looking into doing daycare, fostercare or an exchange student.  But I also pray God will place people in our lives who need some extra support.  I am excited to make new memories in my kitchen especially.


Psalm 84: 10  For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment