Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday

My second day of work was today. So far I am pumping enough milk in a little closet. Shiloh slept Til 10am today after being fed at 6am. Little E seems to be doing okay with the new sitter. His aunt watched him the first 18 months of his little life. He did throw a temper tantrum when I arrived home. I am thinking he still struggles with transitions and cannot voice his frustrations that his mama left him again. I am so thankful we found someone who is willing to come to our house, change the cloth diapers and bottle feed breast milk. The sitter is asking lots of questions about breastfeeding and I am trying to figure out how much information to divulge. I could talk about breastfeeding all day long. I am so thankful to be able to breastfeed mt kids. Best part of the day? Starting it with breastfeeding and wnding with breastfeeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment