Sunday, February 1, 2015

Impulsive

This weekend I tried to be impulsive. I made a couple plans with friends and intended to go out to eat while the hubby was away. However, it just didn't happen.  Friday afternoon I was able to hang out with a friend and her two kids. I went to Meijer also with 2 kids. Wow, is Meijer overstimulating for me now. Its hard for me to focus.

I also thought being impulsive and "Free" would bring me happiness. It doesn't. So thankful my hubby keeps me grounded. I desire to continue to live the simple life and continue to simplify my life.

My hope is built on nothing less Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness I dare not trust the sweetest frame, But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;  All other ground is sinking sand,  All other ground is sinking sand.



No comments:

Post a Comment